Bachelor on Computer Science
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Discover Universidad Santander
Contact us using the form below to find out more.
Manage computer development projects throughout the socio-economic fabric (companies, research centers, etc.) for their design, organization, execution, evaluation, control and advice, with advanced engineering techniques and tools, making the best use of the computer facilities through simulation, programming, analysis and modernization in different fields of computing.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- Introduction to Information Technologies
- Electronic Physics
- Mathematics I
- Programming I
- Mathematics II
- Programming II
- Programming III
- Data Structure
- Numerical Methods
- System Design and Analysis • Programming IV
- Computer Networks I
- Databases I
- Professional Project I • Databases II
- Computer Networks II • E-Commerce
- WEB Programming
- Professional Project II
- Digital Systems
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Network Operating Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- System Audit
- Computer Security
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.
OPTIONS FOR OBTAINING YOUR DEGREE
*You will be able to meet people from different places who share your professional studies through conferences, exchange of information and discussion. Ask for this program.