Bachelor of Law Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Discover Universidad Santander
Contact us using the form below to find out more.
Solve legal problems from the administration of justice in the normative, social and axiological dimensions of legal science, using techniques, procedures and methodological tools of legal scientific research and teaching in Higher Education Institutions with commitment, professionalism, honestly, responsibility, justice, innovation and creativity to apply the professional ethics code.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- History of Law
- Introduction to the study of law
- General and Legal Sociology
- Human Rights
- Law teory
- Civil Law I
- Constitutional La
- Civil Law II
- Criminal Law I
- Civil Law III
- Criminal Law II
- Process Theory
- Individual Labor Law
- Administrative Law
- Professional Project I
- Civil Law IV
- Criminal Procedural Law • Civil Procedural Law
- Commercial Law
- Professional Project II
- Municipal Law
- Corporate and Bankruptcy Law
- Collective Law and Labor Procedure
- Right to Protection
- Accusatorial Criminal Justice System
- Notary and Registration Rights
- Forensic Medicine
- Tax Law
- Stock Banking Law
- Accusatorial Criminal Process
- Forensic Practice
- Agricultural Law
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.
OPTIONS FOR OBTAINING YOUR DEGREE
*You will be able to meet people from different places who share your professional studies through conferences, exchange of information and discussion. Ask for this program.