Bachelor on Education Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Train professionals in the educational field who have the necessary knowledge for the management and improvement of the quality of the educational processes in institutions, organizations, companies and/or social groups.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- Education Philosophy
- Education Sociology
- Pedagogy I
- Knowledge Theory
- Education, Person and Society
- Pedagogy II
- Curriculum Foundation
- Math Skills I
- Strategic Planning
- Design of Assessment Tools
- Educational Legislation
- Psychology Applied to Education
- Contemporary Pedagogical Trends
- ICTs and Learning Environments
- Professional Project I
- School Organization and Administration • Examination of Educational Programs
- Math Skills II
- Educational Innovation
- Professional Project II
- Knowledge Management
- Technological Arbitration in Education
- Comparative International Education
- Educational Management and Supervision
- Educational Methods and Social Development Trends
- Institutional Evaluation
- Educational Marketing
- Project Development Workshop
- Diagnosis of Educational Institutions
- Education Management
- Management and Innovation
- Pedagogical Creativity Laboratory
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.