Bachelor on Marketing Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Train marketing professionals who have indepth knowledge of the market and the consumer, and who, through the visualization of business opportunities, design and execute product marketing strategies as per the needs of the regional, national and international market with an ethical sense of environmental responsibility and of social commitment.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Sales
- Inferential Statistics
- Sales Management
- Inclusive Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Forecast for Decision Making
- Quantitative Market Research
- Professional Project I
- Information Systems
- Legal Framework of Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Professional Project II
- Accounting Principles and Procedures
- Cost Systems
- Critical Thinking
- Total Quality
- Product-Price Strategy
- Creative Marketing Workshop
- Packing and Packaging Workshop
- Marketing Channels
- Qualitative Market Research
- Advertising Media Strategy
- Financial Statements
- Development of new products
- Business Simulation
- Entrepreneurship Development • Professional Ethics
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.