Bachelor on Tourism Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Discover Universidad Santander
Contact us using the form below to find out more.
Full training of professionals capable of efficiently coordinating the human and technical resources of a specific organization in the tourism sector, to achieve its effectiveness taking into account the relation of the organizational system with its environment and between its parts, in the search for social benefit for the country.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- General Theory of Tourism
- Basic Math
- Tourism, Ecology and Sustainable Development
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Theory
- Statistics for Business
- Communication Theory
- History of Universal Culture
- Introduction to Law
- Tourism Marketing
- National Heritage Tourism
- Restaurant and Bar Services
- Hospitality I
- Food and Beverage Training
- Professional Project I
- Human Resources Administration
- Hospitality II
- Event Organization and Group Management
- Food and Beverage Control
- Professional Project II
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Contabilidad
- Accounting of Costs
- Financial Management
- Organizational Psychology
- Project Planning and Development I
- Mexico’s Tourism
- Project Planning and Development II
- International Tourism
- Tourism Legislation and Techniques for the Arrangement and Application of Manuals
- Restaurant and Bar Management
- Staff Training
- Sales Promotion
- Maintenance and Industrial Safety
- Image and Public Relations
- Travel and Transport Agencies Operation
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.