Master’s Degree in Education
With emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY A GRADUATE DEGREE?
It’s undeniable that the job opportuni- ties and professional practices are greater and better for those who complete a gra- duate degree, plus they can also be better paid for their academic training.
For this reason, when choosing a graduate program, it’s crucial that it’s done in relation to the personal or professional life project in such way that the area of study chosen is appropriate to strengthen the skills already possesed or to achieve the professional goals that are longed for.
Train competent professionals in the educational field with solid theoretical and methodological preparation, capable of developing viable and innovative proposals and solutions.
Extensive knowledge of the fundamental areas of education such as: evaluation and teaching-learning models, educational psychology, philoso- phy, didactics, educational legislation, use of ICTs, specialized knowledge in areas of teaching and research.
Skills to solve educational problems using, in an interdisciplinary way, the knowledge acquired as well as the ability to make innovative projects that improve the quality of the educational process.
Ability to research educational problems related to their practice.
Social commitment and ethical attitude that leads their decisions for the benefit of education.
13 UNITS MASTER’S DEGREE
28 DAYS UNIT
16 WAYS TO GRADUATE
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
Educational research methods
Use of information and communication technologies in the classroom
Sociology of Education
Philosophy of Education
Introduction to Teaching
Group Integration Techniques
Assesment and Teaching-Learning Models
Legal Bases and Educational Legislation in Mexico
Educational Planning and Operation of the Skill- Based Model
Seminar on Research Sciences
- Advanced topics in education: morals and ethics in education
- Seminar on school organization and educational management
- Valid birth certificate
- C.U.R.P. (clave única de registro de población) MUST HAVE A QR
- Undergraduate Degree on both sides
- License (it’s a document that validates your academic degree, and the type of master’s you have) on both sides
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.)
- Proof of address (telephone, electricity, water bills)
- Admission application
- Registration payment
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
AUTOMATIC Master’s Degree for higher education studies
At the end of the Master’s Degree, a total official certificate and degree certificate are delivered.
The Degree is processed after approving the 50% of the Doctor- ate’s credits.
When you finish the Doctorate you’ll have these options to gradu- ate:
- Academic Excellence
- Publication of a book
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Publication on a Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Participate in an Academic Research Body
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum
- Professional Associate
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test