Bachelor on Accounting Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Manage data based on accounting and financial analyses of different establishments with the application of tools, techniques and models applied to the financial statements of an organization, which will reflect administrative efficiency through the interpretation and generation of trustworthy and systematized information.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Administration
- Financial Maths I
- Financial Maths II
- Accounting Systems I
- Accounting Systems II
- Business Law
- Accounting of Commercial Companies I
- Information Technology Applied to Management
- Auditing I
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Finance I
- Professional Project I
- Auditing II
- Accounting of Commercial Companies II • Tax Accounting Study
- Finance II
- Professional Project II
- Special Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Audit of Financial Statements
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Administrative Audit
- Professional Ethics
- Occupational Psychology
- Organizational Communication
- Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.