Bachelor on Business Administration Degree
with emphasis in Research and Teaching
WHY STUDY AN ONLINE BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Online education gives you the chance to organize your study schedules, an essential factor for those who have to fulfill multiple activities, allowing them to take advantage of the flexibility to decide whether they want to study early in the morning, at night or during their free time.
Studying online allows you to access the online platform, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from your home or the place you opt for.
Manage business organizations of all kinds (forprofit, non-profit, public), in different areas of the economy (Industry, Agro, Manufacturing, Mining) for their planning, organization, advice, control and the making of companies, developing research in the administrative area and teaching in Higher Education Institutions or training in companies, with a complete approach to the development of strategies for effective decision making with commitment, responsability, professionalism, innovation and creativity.
4 subjects + 1 elective
4 subjects + 1 elective course
FOREIGN LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
18 subjects + 2 professional projects
6 elective subjects
- Introduction to Researching, Innovation and Professional Projects
- Introduction to Teaching and the Creative Teacher
- English I
- Methodology Reseach I
- Asserted Educational Planning
- English II
- Information Technology and Documentary Research
- Learning Strategies for Teaching
- English III
- Methodology Reseach II
- Learning Assesment
- English IV
RESEARCH ELECTIVES: ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE )
- Scientific Communication
- Management of research projects or professional innovation
TEACHING ELECTIVES ( 1 SUBJECT TO CHOOSE)
- Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Guidance
- Education Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Principles and Procedures of Accounting Matemathics
- Fundamentals of Law
- Information Technology Applied to Management
- Design of Cost Systems Microeconomics Organizational Planning Labor Law
- Financial Maths
- Total Quality
- Management and Development of Human Capital
- Organizational Behavior
- Professional Project I
- Sales Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Management
- Professional Project l II
- Tax Administration
- International Trade Theory
- Financial Statements
- Commercial Law
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Management
- Systems and Procedures
- Administrative Audit
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Human Development
- Complete the admission application with email, phone number (home or mobile), valid birth certificate and I.D. size color photograph.
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.).
- High School Certificate or Certificate of Recognition of HS Education.
- Proof of address, issued within three months of current date (telephone, electricity, water bills, etc.)
- Registration Payment.
- Payment of the total subjects you’ll study.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
- Work Report in the Professional Field.
- Advanced Graduate Studies.
- Transversal Graduate Studies.
- Academic Excellence.
- Publish a Book.
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Teaching Skills facing a group.
- Participate in an Academic Research Body.
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum.
- Professional Associate.
- Development of Innovative Projects.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test.