Doctorate in Educational Science
WHY STUDY A GRADUATE DEGREE?
It’s undeniable that the job opportuni- ties and professional practices are greater and better for those who complete a gra- duate degree, plus they can also be better paid for their academic training.
For this reason, when choosing a graduate program, it’s crucial that it’s done in relation to the personal or professional life project in such way that the area of study chosen is appropriate to strengthen the skills already possesed or to achieve the professional goals that are longed for.
Contribute to the training of researchers and professionals of the educational areas, with the understanding of theoretical-methodological elements grounded on the Skill-Based Model.
They will be able to design, elaborate, apply, eva- luate and monitor educational research projects that are useful, relevant, coherent and fitting to their educational level. You will have the ability to share knowledge and with it contribute in the form of human resources capable of conduction research.
You will have the ability to boost the use of ICT as a tool for self improvement, contributing to your own educational process and of the people you will be teaching.
SINGLE REGISTRATION FEE
100% ONLINE METHOD
AUTOMATIC MASTER’S DEGREE
FLEXIBILITY FROZEN PAYMENTS
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
DOCTORATE IN EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES
General science and research methodology
Theory and practice of statistics
Use of ICTs in the educational job
Theory and practice of desk research
nalysis of educational systems and policy development
Analysis of contemporary and current psychopedagogical trends
Seminar on the analysis of theories and criteria of teaching strategies
Seminar on Applied Research
Applied research in basic education
Seminar on Group Work
Educational planning and skill-based model procedure
Education and social change
Skill-based model assesment
Seminar on constructivist teaching-learning
Seminar on research
- Advanced topics in education: morals and ethics in education
- Seminar on school organization and educational management
- Valid birth certificate
- C.U.R.P. (clave única de registro de población) MUST HAVE A QR
- Undergraduate Degree on both sides
- License (it’s a document that validates your academic degree, and the type of master’s you have) on both sides
- Official I.D. (INE card, passport, military I.D.)
- Proof of address (telephone, electricity, water bills)
- Admission application
- Registration payment
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR
AUTOMATIC Master’s Degree for higher education studies
At the end of the Master’s Degree, a total official certificate and degree certificate are delivered.
The Degree is processed after approving the 50% of the Doctor- ate’s credits.
When you finish the Doctorate you’ll have these options to gradu- ate:
- Academic Excellence
- Publication of a book
- Participate as a Speaker at International Events.
- Publication on a Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Participate in an Academic Research Body
- Project, application and evaluation of a curriculum
- Professional Associate
- Comprehensive Knowledge Test